Design Dispute Mediation
The following mediation guidelines, prepared by Meche alumnus and professional mediator Mindy Garber, may be helpful framing for the initial discussion of concepts in your decision meeting.
- What is the goal of the meeting?
- Side A presents their proposal.
- Side B reflects side A’s presentation.
- Side B presents their proposal.
- Side A reflects side B’s presentation.
- What are everyone’s interests?
- Can sides A & B change something to accommodate the other’s interests?